We participate in ESG benchmarking programs around the world to measure and communicate Goodman’s performance to our stakeholders. These programs also show us ways we can improve.
Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB)
Over the ten years that Goodman has participated in GRESB, we have improved our scores consistently and increased our number of participating entities globally. This year, 10 of our Partnerships made submissions.
- Goodman Group maintained its ‘A’ rating for its public ESG disclosure
- The Goodman Japan Core Partnership was ranked #1 in its peer group in the GRESB Standing Investments benchmark
- The Goodman European Partnership, Goodman UK Partnership, and the Goodman Brazil Logistics Partnership were ranked #1 in their respective peer groups in the GRESB Development benchmark.
- The Goodman Japan Core Partnership, Goodman Hong Kong Logistics Partnership, Goodman European Partnership, and the Goodman UK Partnership all achieved the maximum 5 Stars for ESG performance
- The Goodman Australia Partnership received Regional Sector Leader status (Oceania, Diversified - Office/Industrial).
Sustainalytics risk rating
In 2023, we were recognised by Sustainalytics as “ESG Industry Top Rated
” and “ESG Regional Top Rated”. Our strong rating of 9.7 sees us remain in the lowest ESG risk category of ‘Negligible’, reflecting our strong and consistent management of ESG.
MSCI ESG Index
In 2022, Goodman’s ESG rating improved from A to AA, reflecting the strength of our corporate governance and anti-corruption controls.