Group sustainability framework
Goodman’s sustainability framework is based on embedding specific practices in all of our countries of operation, supported by key representatives in each region and specific tools and processes across Goodman.
Goodman’s sustainability framework encompasses:
- An ongoing commitment to support Goodman’s long-term business model
- Engaging with our supply chain to encourage sustainable outcomes
- Partnering with Government for policy initiatives that encourage industry wide participation
- Participation in industry bodies to increase sustainability awareness and shape government policy
- A commitment to strive for continual improvement in our own business
Goodman’s sustainability framework will continue to evolve over time, incorporating our changing business and stakeholder expectations, and will continue to focus on our customers’ own sustainability priorities.