Goodman Group (Goodman or Group) advises that it will host an Investor and Analyst Update today, with the attached presentation forming an integral part of the briefing. It provides updates from each of the Group's operating regions and highlights the continued strong capital market environment, sound property fundamentals and significant investor and customer demand for quality industrial product.
Key points from the presentation include:
- Asset recycling remains a key focus in the current environment for funding the Group's development activities
- Development providing the best risk-adjusted returns at this point in the cycle, driving higher volumes with Goodman's workbook now over $3 billion and providing access to quality real estate for long-term investment
- Gearing reducing through asset revaluation gains and lower equity capital requirements in Goodman's Partnerships
- Assets under management expected to grow over the next three years, driven by development completions and positive asset revaluations
- Revaluation and cash flow contribution from Australian urban renewal pipeline to continue. Current pipeline of more than 35,000 apartments anticipated to meaningfully increase over time. As at June 2015, $890 million of urban renewal sites now conditionally contracted in Sydney
- Growing active development and management earnings sustainably, while maintaining a sound financial position and low gearing levels
Goodman reaffirms its forecast FY2015 earnings per security of 37.2 cents, up 7% on FY2014. The operational platform and strategy is providing significant financial and operational flexibility in future periods and the ability to deliver sustainable long-term earnings per security growth of 6% per annum.
Goodman Group CEO, Mr Greg Goodman commented: "Sustained activity levels and the development momentum across Goodman's geographically diversified operating platform, combined with the consistent and disciplined execution of our business strategy are providing certainty and sustainability of earnings."
- Ends -
For further information, please contact;
Group Chief Executive Officer
Tel: + 612 9230 7400
Goodman Group is an integrated property group with operations throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe, the United Kingdom, North America and Brazil. Goodman Group, comprised of the stapled entities Goodman Limited, Goodman Industrial Trust and Goodman Logistics (HK) Limited, is the largest industrial property group listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and one of the largest listed specialist fund managers of industrial property and business space globally.
Goodman's global property expertise, integrated own+develop+manage customer service offering and significant fund management platform ensures it creates innovative property solutions that meet the individual requirements of its customers, while seeking to deliver long-term returns for investors.
For more information: www.goodman.com