Leading Japanese third-party logistics provider Senko Co., Ltd. (“Senko”) has signed a new pre-lease agreement for 51,000 sqm of prime logistics space in Stage 3 of Goodman Business Park.
- Goodman Business Park Stage 3 is a 4-storey, 122,600 sqm, high-specification logistics facility due for completion in February 2019
- Senko will use the space as the key distribution and fulfilment centre in Japan for a leading global company
- Over 250,000 sqm of space has already been leased or pre-leased in the precinct to a number of high-quality customers.
- Goodman Business Park is a unique, master-planned, logistics and business precinct spanning over 500,000 sqm of land in Greater Tokyo. The park already features state-of-the-art logistics facilities, with Stage 3 completing in early 2019. Multiple future stages will provide expansion options for customers as their businesses grow.
The precinct also offers an unparalleled level of amenity and services, including:
- centralized amenity zone featuring a range of facilities such as cafes, child care services, gym, clinic and retail offerings
- cafeteria and roof top terrace in each building, together with convenience store, post & parcel delivery, ATM and truck driver rest area with showers and a lounge
- dedicated bus service and share bicycles providing ease of transport throughout the precinct and to nearby train stations, together with extensive centralised truck and employee parking.
Senko intends to maximize operational efficiency by installing advanced automation systems. Senko will also establish a strategic regional sales office within the precinct.
“The new property solution being developed by Goodman will allow us to optimise our logistics services and provide us with the opportunity to expand the space in the precinct to meet growing demand”, said Mr. Yoshiki Kanaga, Executive Vice President of Senko. “Goodman Business Park is a truly unique property of a standard and quality that we, our employees and our customers will enjoy and be proud to occupy for many years to come. We are very much looking forward to our next opportunity to collaborate with Goodman.”
Mr. Angus Brooks, CEO of Goodman Japan said, “The robust demand for Goodman Business Park reflects the benchmark set by this project in delivering high specification, modern logistics space with an outstanding level of employee amenity at an attractive price. This latest lease with Senko is a testament to that continued momentum. We warmly welcome Senko as yet another premium customer to join our world-class precinct and thriving community.”
For further information, please contact:
Goodman Japan Limited
+81 3 6910 3340