In accordance with ASX Listing Rules 3.20 and 6.24, we advise as follows:
- It is estimated that Goodman’s distribution for the six months ending 30 June 2014 will be 10.35 cents per stapled security. This equates to an estimated full year distribution of 20.7 cents per security.
- The distribution amount will be confirmed on the date the distribution is paid to Security holders. The scheduled distribution payment date is Tuesday, 26 August 2014.
- The security register of Goodman will be closed by End of Day on Monday, 30 June 2014 for the purpose of determining the entitlement to the distribution of income for the six months ending 30 June 2014. Ex-distribution quotation will occur on Thursday, 26 June 2014.
- The Distribution Reinvestment Plan (DRP) for the distribution for the six months ending 30 June 2014 will be active. Securities issued under the DRP will be allotted based on the volume weighted average 20 trading day price for GMG securities, commencing on and from the ex-entitlement date for the distribution of 26 June 2014 and ending on 23 July 2014 (Pricing Period), less a discount of 1%. The issue price will be confirmed as soon as practicable after the Pricing Period. The last day for receipt of DRP applications or notices of variation for the forthcoming distribution is the next business day after the record date being Tuesday 1 July 2014 (see the announcement of today’s date amending the terms of the DRP).
- There is no Conduit Foreign Income attributed to the distribution.
Please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned if you require further information.