GOODMAN GROUP (GOODMAN) DISTRIBUTION FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDING 30 JUNE 2012
In accordance with ASX Listing Rules 3.20 and 6.24, we advise as follows:
1. It is estimated that Goodman’s distribution for the six months ending 30 June 2012 will be 9.0 cents per security. This equates to an estimated full year distribution of 18.0 cents per security.
2. The distribution amount will be confirmed on the date the distribution is paid to Securityholders. The scheduled distribution payment date is Monday, 27 August 2012.
3. The security register of Goodman will be closed by End of Day on Friday, 29 June 2012 for the purpose of determining the entitlement to the distribution of income for the six months ending 30 June 2012. Ex-distribution quotation will occur on Monday, 25 June 2012.
4. The Distribution Reinvestment Plan for the distribution for the six months ending 30 June 2012 will continue to be suspended as previously advised.
5. Goodman reaffirms its forecast FY2012 guidance of fully diluted operating EPS of 30.5 cents.
Please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned if you require further information.