Goodman is a global expert in functional business space and logistics, and our sustainability vision is focused on creating long-term relationships with our key stakeholders around the world and enhancing the communities in which we operate.
Our global programme is structured to encompass a series of projects and measured activities that address Goodman’s key sustainability drivers across our four key areas. This includes:
- Specific programmes to meet increasing sustainability compliance obligations
- Incorporating sustainable design principles and assessment tools into new developments
- Optimising our existing assets based on lifecycle and customer demand
- Measurement and reporting of our own performance
- Engagement with our stakeholder groups to understand their sustainability priorities
- Building the sustainability capacity across Goodman
View our CR&S Reports:
Group sustainability framework
Goodman’s sustainability framework is based on embedding specific practices in all of our countries of operation, supported by key representatives in each region and specific tools and processes across Goodman.
Goodman’s sustainability framework encompasses:
- An ongoing commitment to support Goodman’s long-term business model
- Engaging with our supply chain to encourage sustainable outcomes
- Partnering with Government for policy initiatives that encourage industry wide participation
- Participation in industry bodies to increase sustainability awareness and shape government policy
- A commitment to strive for continual improvement in our own business
Goodman’s sustainability framework will continue to evolve over time, incorporating our changing business and stakeholder expectations, and will continue to focus on our customers’ own sustainability priorities.
Goodman's sustainability policy can be found here.
Board of Directors
The Goodman Group Board of Directors includes sustainability as part of its overall mandate, with respect to the following:
- Consideration of the social and ethical impact of Goodman’s activities
- Setting standards for social and ethical practices
- Monitoring compliance with Goodman’s sustainability policy, framework and practices
Goodman remains committed to sustainability across all business operations. It is Goodman’s strong belief that embracing sustainability is beneficial to the environment and communities associated with Goodman, but will also ensure long-term sustainable returns on investment.
Read more about our approach to sustainable property development.