For information about your Goodman Group securityholding, please contact our security registrar, Computershare Investor Services.
Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited
115 Grenfell Street
Adelaide SA 5000
GPO Box 1903
Adelaide SA 5001
T: 1300 723 040
+61 3 9415 4043
F: +61 8 8236 2305
Securityholders can also update the following information with Computershare online at www.investorcentre.com:
- change of address details;
- request to receive registry communication electronically by registering with e-tree;
- request to have payments made directly to a bank account;
- provision of tax file numbers; or
- general queries about your securityholding.
For general information or questions about Goodman Group, please contact our Investor Relations team:
Level 17, 60 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
GPO Box 4703
Sydney NSW 2001, Australia
1300 723 040 (within Australia)
+61 2 9230 7400 (outside Australia)
Goodman is committed to resolving complaints equitably and efficiently. To promote transparency of our procedures we would like to tell you how you can raise a complaint and how it will be resolved.
Where and how to register complaints
You can register complaints via phone, post or email:
- Phone: 1300 79 11 00
- In writing: you can write to the Investor Relations Officer, Goodman Funds Management Limited, GPO Box 4703, Sydney NSW 2001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How a complaint will be resolved
All complaints are taken seriously and will be responded to immediately and resolved within 45 days. If you are a retail investor and we cannot resolve your complaint within 45 days or you are unhappy with the outcome you have the right to complain to the external dispute resolution scheme we are a member of – the Financial Service Ombudsman (FOS). The FOS is an independent organisation offering free and accessible dispute resolution services to complainants. For further information please call 1300 78 08 08 or visit www.fos.org.au.